Important Ordering Information & Installation Guidelines
For customers having their shed installed by Pine Harbor, please review the following Installation Guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful shed installation on your property.
First – please check your order
Please check your invoice carefully to be certain that it states what you ordered. If you have any questions, please call!
Delivery & Installation Date
- If you must postpone or cancel your delivery date, we need at least a five (5) day notice or a Reschedule Fee of $100.00 will apply
- If we are unable to build on the day of delivery due to an unprepared site, a Reschedule Fee will apply.
- Pine Harbor reserves the right to reschedule due to weather or any unforeseen circumstances
- Your Payment is due in full the day your shed is delivered and/or built.
- Please let us know in advance if you plan to pay by credit card as credit card sales must be processed by our office before delivery.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover as well as a personal check
- While we will make every effort to supply all the information needed to obtain a permit, please understand securing the proper permits is the sole responsibility of the home owner.
- Please check with your local building department regarding permit requirements, setbacks, and other regulations that may apply.
- Pine Harbor provides permitting services for a fee in certain areas.
Please read this carefully
- Please ensure the site is prepared before we arrive.
- The area should be clear & level.
- You will need to allow an additional 2′ around the perimeter of the building size you have chosen as the “work space.”
- Please cut tree limbs that may be in the way and remove trees, shrubs, underbrush and other miscellaneous items from the shed site area.
- Please note: Some town building departments may require a specific method for building footings depending on the size of the structure.
Shed Ground Site Prep
- Ideal: crushed stone and sono tube footings
- Preferred: crushed stone or sono tube footings
- Acceptable: concrete blocks that are provided
- The grade of the land can be deceiving. It should be level not just flat.
- If you are uncertain, please call for a free site inspection or consultation where possible.
- We offer site leveling and site work services for a fee in certain areas.
- Please let us know in advance if the shed site you have chosen is not accessible by truck or is in excess of a 50 feet distance from where we can park the truck.
- There could be an additional charge if it is more than 100 feet.
- Please be certain of the shed location you have chosen before we start to build.
- Stake site with flags to visualize the site.
- We will not be responsible for relocation or any structural changes after we begin to build.
- There will be an additional charge for any relocation changes. There are No Exceptions to this.
- Access to electricity must be within 150 feet of the site.
- There will be a generator fee of $50 if one is needed at your site.
- We require that somebody must be at the shed site the day of delivery to assure proper location of the shed
- Delivery charges may apply to certain areas.